Sunday, June 9

New Layout PLUS Outfit Post

Mr. Blog!!! photo 008_zps6666874a.gif
I started changing up some of the things on you tonight, hope you enjoy the refresher. I wanted to do something gothy and cool but I ended up colouring a hot rainbow mess. photo 983_zps8bda7633.gif

Life is swell for the most part. I am crafting my little heart out and have been reading up on selling things online casually since I cannot commit to something full time. Do you think people would by my items? I sell lots of things around town and to friends/acquaintances but I have never pilfered my goods to the internet... We shall see!  I am also plotting my "yearly pilgrimage to the Mother Land", as I recently have dubbed it. Family in Mississippi are to be seen so the trek across America will take place soon as I can get everything planned out and some spare cash gathered accordingly. It is hot as hot can be in the summer there, but that is the best time to go since the kids are out of school and all. No summer school for the oldest this year! YES! But we are still tutoring him here at home.

Things I plan to make soon:
 photo 0127_zps3bc7be9a.gif Devil Horn Hairclips  photo 0127_zps3bc7be9a.gif
 photo 0127_zps3bc7be9a.gif Vertical B&W Striped Tights  photo 0127_zps3bc7be9a.gif
 photo 0127_zps3bc7be9a.gif Pink & Black Salopette  photo 0127_zps3bc7be9a.gif
 photo 0127_zps3bc7be9a.gif Super UGLY Christmas Sweater for The Captain  photo 0127_zps3bc7be9a.gif
Hopefully I can manage all of them and they will turn out well.

On to the outfit for today~ photo 20101105_1142381_zps64055a24.gif

Ugh, ignore the laundry behind me.
I have a thing about ironing things before I will hang them in the closet...

Shirt: Torrid
Skirt: Thrifted, tag says Old Navy
Tights: Dollar General
Leg Warmers: Forever21
Boots: Deb's
Belt: Walmart
Necklace and Bracelet: Forever21


Oh noes! I have pores! And a nicely placed chicken pox scar to boot.
Children, do not scratch your face!
I am wearing my new contacts from PinkyParadise (LolliPop Violet) here as well. I ♥ them!

I went out with friends to eat in the Old Market today. It was raining buckets but it didn't deter our get together one bit. I recieved many compliments about my outfit and especially my hair. I watching Violet LeBeaux's Rock-A-Billy hair tutorial and found inspiration in it. I am unsure whether I like this belt in the mix or not...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are adorable! I love that hairstyle on you, and your eye makeup is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I took inspiration from Miss Violet LeBeaux for my hair, she always does fun beauty blogs.

      Delete