Monday, January 24

I'm Pooped!

The house looks pretty nice, if I do say so myself! We got a letter Friday from the apartment manager stating the complex was subject to inspections today and tomorrow. I have never had an inspection before in any of the other apartments I have lived in but I made sure that we are set for this one. I'm not sure what they are looking for but there is not very much excitement going on around in here. All that is left really is laundry... I keep saying that but it is not getting done any faster! Captain says I am the Master of Procrastination, I worked hard for that title! 
I have been inspired by a few blogs I follow to start of redecorating the apartment. Everything just looks sort of "lived in" and not quite like someone LIVES HERE! First room plan: THE KITCHEN!
,.~*~*THINGS I WANT TO INCORPORATE INTO THE KITCHEN*~*~'.
Garden Gnomes 
Fake Grass Rugs
Pink Flamingos!  
Funky Topiary Plants
Deer head
    There is also a huge sliding glass door that goes out to a patio that I want to drag into this design as well. This is going to be so terribly gaudy, I'm sure I'll love it while others dislike it. Oh well, ha ha ha. My mother is always saying, "I thought this <insert random item here> was so ugly so I thought you would like it!" And you know, she is usually right! And Captain has demanded that the living room become a gamer shrine of sorts, so I am plotting that as well. Well, enough procrastination. Off to do more house stuff, and figure out what's for dinner!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment