Friday, February 4

Torn Out Teeth and Hearts

I want this deer head! I think it would go perfect for my silly kitchen theme. Found it over at www.Shanalogic.com

My spirits are low, and my heart hurts.۵ But that is the nature of people, to hurt others, so I won't let it get me down! I was so angry for a while that I thought playing at the provoking party's game was a good idea. But I rather dislike hypocrisy and have decided to turn my cheek again, as it is not the first time I have had to. I will not be pulled into their mind games. If I was to give in I would become what they are accusing me of being. It just really hurt, someone I considered a close friend so easily tossed it all away. C'est la vie! I suppose...

Less cryptic sadness and more pleasant things to move onto! Not really pleasant at the moment, but I had that pesky tooth extracted yesterday. It hurts terribly! But now my mouth has some room to be comfortable! Now just to balance my nicotine addiction enough to keep from getting a dry socket. I have done very well so far. AND I GOT TO KEEP THE TOOTH! Gross, huh? I dunno what to do with it just yet, but I am inspired by  www.lovedtodeath.net to do a ring. My tooth has this wicked hook looking curl at the end, so maybe!

I've been really into Nintendo Mario items lately, he is so cool. A few images I have found inspiration in.
The Captain desires a rug like this one for the "Vidya Game" living room. So many squares to work on!

Pretty neat, huh? These images were collected by randomly Googling around the interwebs, so I have no idea directly who the creators are but I surely admire them! I hope to make some cool items like this!

Well, enough internet procrastination. Gonna clean house a bit and then get crafty. Later on I'll go scour the internet for a new job.</3

No comments:

Post a Comment