Saturday, July 9

Little Errands About Town

I was out and about today, doing some little shopping here and there. In September I am in a wedding and I have been gathering things together for my outfit. I am also the cake decorator. ♥ Items I have acquired so far:
I purchased some nice sage green and olive green fabric, ribbon, and beading to use on both. I plan on beading the dress lightly in areas and removing the bow on the shoes to replace with the layered sage and olive. I have plenty of trimmings to attempt a fascinator of sorts. I really like Mrs. Samantha's items over at Blasphemina's Closet and am drawing much inspiration from her works. I am really fond of this one in particular!
Image is copyright to Samantha obviously, but go check out her stuff! She is one of my creative inspirations all over!

Tomorrow I go out to my friend's house and try out some cake flavours. We have this chic piratey roof cheetah thing going on. No joke. It will be grand, I will post pictures as I work on things.

This evening I will be heading over to my mother's house for cooking out and fireworks that could not be used last weekend. I work most holidays since arguing with my job about being off is too much work. Off to let the  children run rampant over my mother!
Happy LATE Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment