Sunday, August 7

Relax and Breathe!

Hi there, Mr. Blog!
Once again, another not really significant entry for your entertainment. Today should be a nice and quiet day while The Captain goes and has a "boy day" without my vagoo ruining all the manly fun to be had. I do not mind at all as I think I will spend the quiet time listening to some music and getting caught up with my Poupee Girl. Lol, therapeutic photo taking of my material possessions. And if the boys take a decent nap I might try to paint my nails again. Last time I did some cute cupcakes and fruit wedges for the design just to have Binkers smear them to crap. *sniff sniff* Maybe I will do my toes as well? 

OOOoooOOOoooOOOooo! Coffee is done percolating! I leave you with this video since it has been stuck in my head for a week or more now. People have been hearing me sing it around places and are like, "Eh....what language is that?" Lol. Dork moment.
This, and Boten Anna have been all over the house in various forms of audio. The Captain has even quit resisting it and just nods his head along. I need some new songs for my techno-y dance fix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment